February 28, 2018 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering scholarships at the Master’s and PhD level for study or research in a variety of fields including Korean studies, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering. Scholarships are tenable from September 1, 2018.
- Program name: Foreign Government Awards Program – Korea
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 3
- Duration: 2 years at the Master’s level and 3 years at the doctoral level plus up to 12 months for language training
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: March 21, 2018
For program and application details, visit: Foreign Government Awards Program – Korea.
Gary Ng, 2014-2017 awardee
“The education system is different from the Canadian system, but I think that having another perspective is good as it challenges your own beliefs and gives you a more unique experience than if you just continued to study at home.”